Monday 6 October 2014

30 Things to do Before I'm 30!

1. Invest in an amazing designer handbag, a quality 'every day' piece. Call me materialistic but a girl has got to have a bit of glamour.

2. Wear heels in the day, to work, like a proper business women.

3. Learn to walk in above heels, sober. The drunken hop, skip and shuffle I have learnt simply will not suffice in the office.

4. Have, or be in the beginnings of having my own business. 

5. Be in a job I enjoy, I'm not naive enough to believe that every day will be rainbows and happiness, but I like to believe one day I will work somewhere that doesn't involve wearing a cap and apron.

6. Own a fantastic bookcase...and fill it with all the books I love. I have no shame in my romance and chick-lit books.

7. Have a NYE in New York. Yes it's a cliche, yes it'll be busy BEYOND relief...but all those lights, the excitement and NEW YORK.
 
8. See Britney Spears live...before she gets too old and past it.

9. Take my Mom on holiday...she deserves it!

10. Learn 10 great 'baking recipes'. I know my way around the kitchen but baking sweet goods seems to be my nemesis.

11. Fall head over heels in love.

12. Go on a totally cliched romantic weekend away in Paris.

13. Have a totally over the top Valentine's Day too!

14. Learn to love Christmas...I enjoy it don't get me wrong but i'd love to have that pure passion and excitement some people have!

15. Take my kids (!) or some kids to Disneyland Paris at Halloween and remember the magic all over again.

16. Go on a fantastic holiday with my friends...no phones...no boys.

17. Learn to ride a bike.

18. Learn to swim.

19. See the west coast of America.

20. TRAVEL...just see...stuff!

21. Go to a wedding dress shop and try on the dresses with no intention of buying.

22. Leave a massive tip for someone who works in a customer facing job. I've done it for years...it's hard and difficult. Retail workers need a raise!

23. Learn a new language.

24. Have my own 'place'...rent or buy.

25. Decorate my own place from ceilings to floor.

26. Bake someone an amazing birthday cake.

27. Get fit.

28. Own a Mini Cooper

29. Live by the sea.

30. Live in London for a year!




No comments:

Post a Comment